Have you really found the best candidate?
Know exactly who you are hiring before you make a decision
Employing the right staff is critical to your organisation’s success, so it is vital before you make any final recruitment decision that you know you have chosen the right person for the job.
You cannot be 100% sure of this unless you conduct pre-employment screening.
However, the process of screening prospective employees is fraught with legal risks and there are strict obligations you must follow.
Written by prominent employment lawyer Charles Power, this eBook explains how you can conduct pre-employment screening successfully.
You will learn:
- common pre-employment screening methods;
- how to determine which methods to use;
- the legal risks of pre-employment medical examinations and how to avoid them;
- when you should consider pre-employment assessments and profiling;
- how to request a criminal record check and use the information in the check lawfully; and
- your privacy obligations during the pre-employment screening process.
Don’t leave one of the most important parts of the recruitment process to chance.
Grab your copy of Pre-employment Screening today.