Fatigued workers can be dangerous to themselves and to others
Have you taken every step necessary to manage this risk?
Written by workplace lawyer and health and safety expert Michael Selinger, this eBook explains:
- the health and safety risks of fatigue – both direct and indirect;
- the causes of fatigue;
- how to identify fatigue in your workers;
- how to reduce the risk of your workers becoming fatigued due to excessive working hours and shift work;
- what to do when a worker is fatigued; and
- the additional laws that apply in the transport industry to help manage the risks of fatigue in heavy vehicle drivers.
Know exactly what action you must take to manage and reduce the risks of fatigue in your workplace and meet your health and safety obligations.
Grab your copy of Fatigue today.