Implementing systems to protect your business doesn’t have to be difficult, time-consuming or expensive
When you have the Safety Management Package
The Safety Management Package provides essential information you need to comply with workplace health and safety law.
It is designed in a way to make meeting your health and safety obligations easy.
This package enables you to:
- Control health and safety risks in your business
- Consult with your workers and provide them with vital training and information
- Ensure your work environment and facilities are healthy, safe and legally compliant
- Quickly customise numerous editable policy templates you can use right away
In the Safety Management Package you will find:
The Anti-Bullying Guide
The effects of workplace bullying can cause severe damage to an organisation and bullying claims can run into millions of dollars. Make sure you minimise your risks.Learn more
Managing Sexual Harassment
Understand what constitutes sexual harassment, what to do to prevent it and how to legally protect yourself if a claim is made.Learn more
Mental Health at Work Guide
Learn how to identify workplace mental health risks and manage your obligations as an employer.Learn more
How to Develop a Safe Operating Procedure
Every workplace task carries an element of risk to the worker. You have an obligation to manage all of these, throughout your organisation.Learn more
14 × Workplace Policy Templates
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Workplace Health and Safety Policy
- Return to Work Policy
- Return to Work Plan
- Smoke-Free Work Environment Policy
- Personal Protective Equipment Policy
- Change Management Policy
- Working Alone Policy
- Electrical Safety Policy
- Emergency Management Policy
- Fatigue Management Policy
- Workplace Hygiene Policy
- Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Mental Health Policy
Each policy has been professionally drafted by top health and safety lawyers and is 100% legally compliant and ready to edit and implement.
- Step-by-Step: Eliminating manual handling risks
- Step-by-Step: How to develop a safety management system
- Checklist: Identifying hazards in your workplace
- Checklist: How to ensure your safety management system succeeds
These walkthrough documents break down tasks into basic steps so you can be certain you have done all you can to reduce workplace risk and protect your workers.
Make sure you have the right tools, support and policies and procedures in place to keep control of your organisation and your livelihood.