Workplace grievances can be damaging and costly. However if you follow the right processes, they are easily avoidable.
This step-by-step guide shows you how to effectively and legally handle employee grievance claims.
You will discover:
- The difference between a grievance and a dispute
- The laws that protect employees who raise grievances and disputes
- How you can avoid liability in the event of a grievance or dispute
- 6 essential tips for grievance and dispute resolution
- A checklist outlining exactly what your workplace policy must cover
- Examples of possible scenarios and how you can deal with them
- What can happen if a grievance or dispute case reaches court
Don’t forget, this guide also comes with a Grievance Policy template you can use in your workplace right now.
Make sure you know how to deal with the complexities of a grievance or dispute in your workplace – and the best way to handle an unhappy employee.
With this vital guide, you can be certain that you have done everything you can to minimise your liability.