Look beyond the contentions about flexible work legislation
Understand the law and make it work for you
In this indispensable guide, accomplished partner lawyer and workplace relations expert, Charles Power, shows you everything you need to know about flexible work arrangements.
- How to appropriately deal with requests for flexible work arrangements
- When you can legally refuse a request for a flexible work arrangement
- What you need to consider when assessing a flexible work arrangement request
- How to avoid illegally discriminating against working parents
- How to trial a flexible work arrangement before committing to it
- How to implement an effective working from home arrangement
The eBook contains multiple:
When dealing with a flexible work arrangement request, process is key. Never miss a step.
Receive handy hints and practical knowledge from a seasoned legal professional.
Every legal term is clearly explained.
Important procedures are broken down into easy-to-follow stages so you can walk through them with ease.
Know what can happen in different situations and how to correctly respond.
We examine legal cases involving requests for flexible work arrangements and explain what can be learned from the outcomes.
Access these fully editable, legally compliant documents:
When you are equipped with the right information, flexible work arrangements don’t have to be a challenge.
Understand how to manage flexible work arrangement requests effectively and legally and save valuable time, money and stress.
Reap the rewards that knowledgeable employers can enjoy and focus working on what you know best, your business.